Hello and welcome to the LOGIN Libraries Staff Page!
This page is intended for the use of the staff of LOGIN Libraries only.
Some LOGIN Libraries are Now Sending and Accepting Transits.
Some LOGIN Libraries are now sending and/or receiving transit items. For more information, please consult the Quarantine Information Chart for more information. You will need to log into the staff website in order to view this page, please contact your director if you need an account on this site.*3/26/2021: Information updated for several libraries
Please use the widget to the right in order to log in and manage your account.
If you need to create an account please speak to your director.
- Directories for LOGIN committees and task forces have been created.
- A new menu section “Committees and Meeting” has been created. Minutes has been folded into this section.
- Menu reorganized slightly, staff forum removed from main menu.
- User profiles have been modified to introduce more fields for information and wallpapers.
- Updated several library entries in the Quarantine Information page
- LOGIN Staff page 2.0 launch
- Substantial cosmetic update with responsive design.
- Dynamic menu based on user profile.
- Improved presentation of information.
- Updated closed dates information
September 4th, 2020
- Implemented plugins to make account access much more user friendly.
August 20th, 2020
- Acquired SSL and upgraded staff and public LOGIN websites to HTTPS://
August 8th, 2020
- Added links for BlueCloud Central and BlueCloud Analytics to the main menu
- Moved LOGIN Libraries Blog and FAQs into Training
- Moved Circulation Policy Map into Resources
February 13th, 2020
- Updated user committee and group tags as per 2/7/20 director’s meeting.
- Added By-Laws Committee tag
- Added By-Laws Committee Forum Category.
- Added Trainning Committee Forum Category
- Added LOGIN Director Meeting minutes for 11/15/19.
- Updated closed dates for GCIT, DPL, and Heggan.
- Collapsed 2017 and 2018 updates in the update log.
November 14th, 2019
- Performed a number of back end updates.
- Reformatted Links page and added a link to Blue Cloud Analytics.
- Provided more instructions with the WorkFlows installer and a tip for accessing the updater executable directly
May 16th, 2019
- Added 16 new entries to the Performer Directory
May 15th, 2019
- Added 5 new entries to the Performer Directory
- Added collapsing menus to Performer Directory
- Added Jump To feature to Performer Directory
February 21st, 2019
- Added 80 new entries to the Performer Directory
February 8th, 2019
- Added Question and Answer forum thread
- Added Technology Committee notes
February 6th, 2019
- Added a guide for exporting weeding reports into Excel
November 9th, 2018
- Published Library Closed Dates page
- Published Resources page and folded Library Closed Dates and Performers Directory page into it.
October 19th, 2018
- Published the Performer Directory page
June 7th, 2018
- Added “Author” column to Training Guides page to allow for the indexing of guides written by LOGIN staff.
- Added Cataloging Committee minutes.
May 14th, 2018
- Began adding library staff members as Directors provide lists of who they want added.
- Created private forum for each LOGIN library
May 11th, 2018
- LOGIN Board of Directors approves staff website!
- Added all of the directors to the site
- Began deleting test and demo content
May 3rd, 2018
- Made ticket system accessible without logging in for the moment
- Created “Access Denied” page.
November 21st, 2017
- Added FAQ section back to staff page. Commented out all mentions of ticket system for now.
November 20th, 2017
- Implemented page restrictions
October 25th, 2017
- Hello World! New websites launched!
- Migrated FAQs into LOGIN Support
September 14th, 2017
- Added SRG Minutes for September 22nd, 2017
- Added content to FAQ section
September 14th, 2017
- Edited Site Appearance
- Added SRG Minutes for May 19th, 2017
- Created Index for FAQs section
- Created FAQ thread for LOGIN Support
August 4th, 2017
- Created pages for minutes and SRG minutes
- Configured a wider content bar, iframe for Circulation Policies is capable of containing all active columns now
July 21st, 2017
- Update Log created
- BLUEcloud and MobileCirc guides uploaded to Training Documents page